Monday 21 April 2008

A Sunday Saunter.

It has taken a long time to get one on camera but this Sunday alongside Atcham business park the one decided to run around for a while in circles, which for me was a good start to the day.
With the wind being so blustery it was amusing to watch the Sandmartins "standing still" as they fought against the winds.

They were overhead for ages as this shows, nice vent!

Three Terns were passing through low over the water most of the time and again sometime stalling in the winds, good for me.

The prognosis was Arctic tern but you could always prove me wrong?

Now this one was a nice find, for me that is, and for the first time in years I had not got my phone on me to get it out. But spent a while with it in the lens.

Just another one cause I like it!

My first Yellow wagtail was in fact one of a flock of 7 in the early afternoon I was like a dog with two tails! so a few shots were taken!!! well loads really but havenot processed them all yet.

More of a cute shot, they were really bright.

The VP Gadwall decided to take a walk outside the hide, just to prove it did have legs.

The Dunlin at VP a nice Bird and not afraid of close work! it was feeding alongside the following Snipe and the Little ringed plover.


There you go. a short resume of the Sunday saunter.
And I must remember to take my phone with me.
Cheers Paul
























No comments:

Post a Comment