Sunday 27 April 2008

RECURVIROSTRA, And it was very!!

The arrival of a long awaited and well overdue Avocet at Venus Pools certainly set the blood racing, as I heard, just as I started a shoot in Birmingham!!! I was very sure that the bride and Groom would not have been to happy if I suddenly disappeared, nor would the other 500 plus guests, So it was with baited breath that I left for Telford at 17:00. The MAD dash home to get the kit and a change of trousers and shoes, saw me arrive at VP around 18:30. Jim and Andy had both arrived from the Hoopoe hunt and we were all relieved that it was still happily feeding around the near banks. OK went a bit OTT on this one and there are loads more to check through so hope you do not get bored with this brill bird.

Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment