Monday 7 April 2008

Oh goody snow!

With the snowy weather forecast all the kit was cleaned in preparation, up at sparrows an a quick stop at Venus as I was passing, there was not a lot going on and having given it a while to see if anything other than Willow warbler and Chiffchaff were about it was of to see how he Dippers were doing at Longnor.
I don't know what but something spooked this little group.Just another Coal tit.

I always find Shoveller to be a real colourful bunch and this group were no exception.

The longnor Dippers are doing well and feeding their first brood frantically.

Well they said Snow and it did here is the back end of Titterstone clee on Sunday AM.

The Swallow from VP.

Cor Blimey whats all this then? bet that was a surprise for them. Sadley I missed the Rouzel arriving about 30 minutes behind Andy and Jim.


The Common sandpiper at VP on Sunday AM.


HA! in your face! The 3 Plovers were really going for it as the Two males displayed for the attentions of the female.

Which did end in some spectacular fights.



And finally in the fields around Isombridge this limping Fox did not spot me until he was well close
you can just see the reason for the limp on the rear near lower leg, wonder what that was?
So more to come watch this space.
CU L8er.
Paul








1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete