Wednesday 28 May 2008

Uplifted by two Cranes!

On a day when the rain was persistent if not torrential to begin with a text informing me that there were two Common Cranes in a field along the A442 got the wet weather gear out and on. I arrived about 20 minutes after the first information reached me and was well please to meet Geoff already there and confirmed the presence of the pair. They were a long way of and were moving in the opposite direction. Towards another gate in the field affording me some good closer shots from that roadside gateway.






It is short and after the last appearance of these birds in Shropshire thought I had better get the shots on line as soon as possible so there you go.
A well good UK, County and year tick right on my doorstep, the fact they had been there since Saturday was a bit of a let down as the weather was surely better then.
Enjoy
Paul



1 comment:

  1. Great pics Paul & they may turn out to be the only ones!!?...

    Cheers, Jason.

    ReplyDelete