Thursday 8 May 2008

Black terns everywhere Whoohooo!

It was only by chance that I happened to look up at a Buzzard floating across the priorslee lake that I saw this Black tern coming towards me, this blog does not do the shot any justice but it was one of those moments, you know the Hamlett cigar moments.
And then to find another no long after was brilliant sadly a tad far out.

This was of the more obliging Kestrels of late, with most moving out of range as soon as you moved the lens.

Just a reed bunting from Priorslee.

Not one of my long ago favourite tipples but a very nice and obliging bird non the less, there was one other male n his area and he soon saw that one of.

you can see from his stance he is on the watch for the other male. The female was keeping well out of sight.

A Mipit from the Mynd a nice subtle green tinge to the feathers.
One of the more tender moments for this Coot and its cootling! more slimy weed for breakfast.

just a mallard shot on flight cause I like it, Damn missed a Teminks thingy at VP hope it stays over night, with my luck it will be gone, info arrived over an hour after sighting what a bummer.
So just a few from my creeping around the Shropshire country side, I need to earn some more browny points and get about a bit more often.
C U Soon.
Paul








No comments:

Post a Comment