Thursday 27 September 2007

Yes! Yes! YES! oh ! that was good-ish

Imagine my surprise on waking this morning as dawn poked it self over the horizon, sunshine bright light, and very few clouds, could it be a nice day? Not being conned I made sure I had my fleece on before venturing out for the day, and I was glad I did the sun might have been out but that wind was darned cold.


So what did I find today, A juvenile Osprey was over the pool at around 10:35 disappearing fast towards the South East, The Kingfisher was performing well for the visitors, and like Jim I was after the leaving the water shot, well what do think did I get it?




The fist one shows the entry, or Slashdown I like the water disperment on this one, however the next one was about 1 second to late for my liking but if it works for you it works for me.


One of the things that has made me wonder is why do gulls pick various obects and seem to play with them? Well the following series of shots might help to see what they do!




So there you go, thats why! I think it missed!!


And finally todays Wader was a Dunlin just a record shot.




have aice day and be careful out there!!!
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment