Saturday 15 September 2007

Bang Bang - I shot you down?

The morning started with a bright sky with the one or two clouds being burned of in the early light, mist was rising from the water as the temperature started to rise.

The Pool look promising with plenty of movement and birds arriving out of the mist all the time.


Well that did not last long as the neighbour loosed of 4 shots from his or thier guns,, everything lifted as one and moved of in rapid fashion. A couple of small waders departing at the same time high and to the North, not Snipe I might add!


On the river at the Atcham bridge there were two Kingfishers and a whole heap of Goosander I would guess at over 50, with a covey of red legged partridge numbering 73, a number I had not previosly seen.


So there you go not a lot to report for today I hope tomorrow will be a bit quite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment