Tuesday 19 May 2009

A little of the latest

The weather forecast was dire and I still needed to get out to the local reed Warblers and secure some of the shots I had in mind, I almost got what I was after, but looks like another visit is in order.This male was very confiding and continued to call and sing all through the session.
Coming very close as if to see what I was up to.
In what, at first looked like some feeding visits to this wall, after an investigation as to just what they were finding found no insects, and Goldfinch and house sparrow also doing the same thing, I concluded that they were taking something actually embedded in the brick, which was laid in the 17th century!



A quick trip to VP produced the seemingly ever present Little ringed plovers.



Is this narcism in the bird world?

No matter what they are a very tidy small bird.
Cheers
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment