Thursday 13 March 2008

The light was right, sort of!

Not having been happy with the shots from yesterday I thought I would, after a few extra hours kip, drop down to Apley pool and see what was going on in the wind. Well the flock was in the leeward side of the island and fairly settled, for the first time ever I praise the dog walkers as they were soon disturbed and move in range for a few improved shots.
I think he was laughing at my camo gear, and being under a laurel bush, having crawled to the waters edge, I was amazed he could see me, I couldn't!! However with the harsh sunlight when it came out the exposure to get it close was a B nightmare had to stop down to 22 in the end.
The contrast was a bugger to the point where the green bottle colour of the head was so dark it near blanked the colour.
Just a short one for a catch up.
CUL8ER
Paul


No comments:

Post a Comment