Monday 7 February 2011

Add Endum, what ever an Endum is!

On making a sort of, final trip around the known  and available berries I ended up at Granville House in the Donnington area of Telford. And I was amazed that, yes there were none there, not at all surprising really as a pair! yes a pair were providing mutual support to each other in chasing all and sundry away, even I got a close pass to check me out. The tactics were simple wait in top of tree while other eats then kind of swap over. An amusing sight to see.
Ronny Krey!!! his partner was up the tree.

Rudy Shelduck
Which at times had a number of variations on that name as it evaded the lens for a numbers of days visit to the reserve.



A couple from the last visit,,


I suppose the broken tip could have been removed, but there again. I think my favouritist snap.

As I said Addendum, and short and sweet..

Til the next time

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment