Saturday 7 February 2009

Speak of the Devil

Or in this case the Bittern at Venus pools, it was Friday and I had just come of off the phone discussing the ability of good views of the bird at VP, when I receive a text letting me know it was sitting out in the open, and had been for some time. And to boot hunting mice, I was out of the house like a rat up a drain pipe and at VP in the normal amount of time it would normally take!! if you drive a Porsche!! I then ran ? (liar) round to the Fenn hide to find my tipster sporting some really good shots of the bird which had just moved back into the reeds,,,, Bugger.


But then a Grey Heron on its final approach in to the reeds sent the Bittern up and into the open.




There are other shots but why bore you all to tears, and the light was right in your face.

thanks for looking

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment